Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Oxford and Watts

I'm in the process of studying two Graham criteria stocks mentioned in the previous post: OXM and WTS. I'm impressed by their balance sheets, quality of management and potential for long term growth. I particularly like WTS' global exposure.

They are both small cap equities weathering a very tough market. This concern is priced into the share priced, and is possibly overdone by Mr. Market.

When I get a bit more time, I'll do a full analysis of both of these. There is likely to be even more volatility so there's no reason to jump into these investments with the full amount of capital you are willing to invest (i.e. buy 25% now--- they may be an even better deal soon).

In the meantime, I suggest you watch this video of a classic value investor's view of OXM

No comments: